We offer these bonuses as part of all of our Personality Insights training classes because we truly want to go "above and beyond" the normal expectations. Because let's face it, regardless of your personality style, you want to be treated the way you are... EXTRAORDINARY!
There are 4 key components to our bonuses:
1. Our private Facebook community: This community is exclusively built and managed to serve DISC-certified consultants who have been specifically trained and certified in association with Personality Insights. It allows you to interact with, network with, and continue to help grow long after your training class has ended. ($500 value)
2. Access to ongoing teaching calls: "Way back" in late 2016, we began doing additional teaching calls each week. We started this as a way to continue to help serve others beyond the training class. A trainer's responsibility is to conduct your session, but we wanted to go the extra mile. You can only cover so much during a training course simply due to time constraints. this has allowed us to conduct extremely in-depth trainings on various topics that serve our community. Some are specifically related to DISC where we dive deeper in certain areas or pieces of curriculum. Others are related to things such as growing your business with this content. Either way, we have practically lost count of the people who have told us this "extra" we provide by itself has been worth WAY more to them than the training itself. I asked our group one day if they believe it was truly worth $2000 or more. They told me I was not nearly high enough with my estimate. We think you will agree. ($2000 value)
3. Personalized video endorsement: This is our way of "paying it forward". I can remember when I started out speaking years ago how much it helped me when someone with established credibility offered to endorse me. While a written endorsement is great, nothing beats video. Upon request, we will create a studio-produced endorsement video that personally mentions you by name (this is not generic). You can use this on your social media, website, etc to help promote yourself. ($250 value)
4. Limited seating sessions: There are no requirements to limit our sessions. I love seminars. Heck, I speak at them. However, I do not believe that format is highly effective when you are certifying someone. The sessions should be smaller so they are highly engaging. Because let's face it, you can't ask questions when there are 50+ people in the room (or in the Zoom). So we host multiple sessions throughout the year that are smaller by design. Yes, it is more work. But it is also MUCH more effective to ensure you receive a valuable training experience. (Value= PRICELESS)
What if I need to register more than one person?
We actually have this happen all the time. So we make it easy for you. There are a couple of options available for you.
Simply register each person separately. Since there is personal information that needs to be associated with each individual's account, each participant needs to be entered individually. So it is super easy to register each person separately.
If you would prefer to handle everyone in one payment, such as by a company/government credit card or by check for multiple participants, simply reach out to us. We can collect all the information we need from you for each participant and we will handle manually entering each person in and reserving their spot. Then we can process one lump sum payment for the group. No worries.
What times do I need to block off?
You need to allow yourself approximately 8 hours to complete all of the pre-work before we attend the live portion together. We typically open this portion up about 10 days prior to the live session to allow you time to go through that portion without feeling "rushed", but to allow the information to still be fresh when you attend the live session.
Please note that completion of the pre-work portions of the training is a requirement to complete your certification and is automatically tracked within our system.
As for the live portion, we work with the best schedule we have found to help meet the needs of people from the east to the west coast. Each day's live portion is scheduled to run from 11 am Eastern/8 am Pacific until 5 pm Eastern/2 pm Pacific. So just adjust according to your time zone when blocking that time off on your schedule.
Don't worry. We won't overwhelm you with "Zoom fatigue". Each day will run with a 2 1/2 hour "morning" session followed by a 1-hour break before the 2 1/2 hour afternoon session.
We are happy to clarify any more details as needed, but this should help you get started and to schedule the time needed.
Is there a prerequisite for this course?
Only that you are at least 18 years of age or older.
We have participants attend who have quite a bit of experience with DISC as well as participants who know very little.
Nothing to fear either way. We cover the model of human behavior from the ground up. So you will have a solid understanding of the model as well as how to apply it with your employees/clients when you leave.
How much is the annual Consultant Renewal?
As if we all needed "another" reason to love Personality Insights, this is just one more.
While there are always exceptions, in the industry you will find that the average annual renewal fees for many of the various DISC provider brands in the marketplace run in the $350-$500 range. So if you are looking at other options, just be sure to find out what their fees are in case that helps you with your decision.
Once you are certified as a Consultant in association with Personality Insights, your certification and ability to work with the content is permanent.
Each calendar year to remain listed as an "Active Consultant", we pay Personality Insights directly (this will be paid directly to them, not to us at Rollins Performance Group) for the calendar year. Currently, the Consultant Renewal rate is only $97. The link to their direct page detailing that renewal is listed in case you want to see more details on it. Regardless of when we initially go through training, we will renew at the beginning of each calendar year to be active for that year.
The two main benefits this provides are:
1. We are given access to all of the resources that are available to consultants in the "Consultant's Only" area of the Personality Insights site. This is only available to active consultants.
2. This renewal also keeps your wholesale discount (40% discount off of retail pricing) current. So when we all sell assessments to our clients we make the margin on those assessments. Consider this, only $250 in sales of assessments in a given year has covered the cost of the renewal. So this actually operates as a profit center for many of us as Consultants.
One thing the past few years has taught us all is that “stuff happens” occasionally, regardless of how well we prepare. If an unforeseen event arises where you are unable to attend your registered session, please let us know as soon as possible and we will transfer your registration to an upcoming future session at no charge.
If you need to cancel your registration altogether, please note the following:
$297 cancellation fee applies and will be deducted from the refund if it is more than 30 days from the scheduled training.
If it is within 30 days from the scheduled training- $597 cancellation fee applies in addition to receiving the return of all training materials back to us in unused condition if they have already been shipped to you.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss any questions you may have regarding our Cancellation Policy.
VIP Package- What does the 30 day implementation coaching package consist of?
Great question! This is included as part of the VIP package.
There is a time and place for group learning, but there is also a time and place for individual, personalized guidance. During the certification training our focus is mainly on the DISC model since not all our participants are seeking to use this outside of their daily work roles. We want to honor that as well.
Chris' corporate background was heavily focused on turning around underperforming business units, then helping them to achieve massive growth. He led and grew teams that achieved $50M in annual revenue.
He uses this unique experience to help you develop a personalized plan based upon your individual goals and objectives so you can be prepared to develop training plans and/or sales plans to grow your revenue and achieve significant ROIs using this material. While he uses a "coaching" approach, Chris is a business growth consultant at heart.
The 30-day implementation coaching package includes 4 personal 1-1 sessions which can be conducted in weekly 30-60 minute sessions based upon your needs.
Just be ready to learn and then implement from him during your personal time so you can jump start your business to the next level.
VIP Package- What is the set of RPG visual aids?
The VIP package includes a set of visual aids that are custom-made and provided by Rollins Performance Group.
Several years ago Melissa made these aids simply for us in our own trainings. People asked for them so much that she began making these for others upon request.
Today, this includes a set of 12" DISC letters plus 4 poster board sized charts. Since one of these charts is personalized with your individual information, we ship these charts after your training. This allows us to use your graph to create your own unique charts. The 4 included charts are:
1. DISC Model Chart
2. The 41 Style Blend Chart
3. Personal Graph Chart
4. Blank Graph Chart
If you would like to see what these basically look like, simply go to the page linked below. Just don't order anything as you will be receiving the list above if you select the VIP package.
VIP Package- What is the How To Discover Your Team's Potential course?
When the VIP package is selected, you also receive access to our online course called "How To Discover Your Team's Potential".
This online course takes a deep dive into applying DISC with teams. While this is a stand-alone course we offer, many trainers have found a lot of value in it.
This course includes over 9 hours of video training. During these "go at your own pace" sessions, Chris dives deep into how to motivate, communicate with, understand preferences, and ideal environments of each of the four personality types.
Join Our Free Trial
Get started today before this once in a lifetime opportunity expires.