DISCover how to take the guesswork out of interacting with others with DISC Personality Assessments!
Why do you meet some people and seem to immediately connect with them? In many cases, it is because your personality style is similar to theirs, but what about people with other personality styles? Most people have less than a 40% chance of immediately experiencing a good connection with others due to similar personality styles.That means that over 60% of people are likely to have challenges in connecting and building rapport with each other. In fact, 90% of the stress we experience in relationships is due to not understanding someone else’s personality style. When you are able to identify and understand others better, you are then able to quickly connect with them on a deeper level.
Why GUESS and take your chances in relationships when you can KNOW your personality style and the style of those around you? The DISC Personality Performance Profile assessments we offer reveal the strengths, potential blind spots, and motivation of your personality style and how to communicate in a way that helps you connect and avoid conflict with others. You can also attend our DISC Certification Training and experience our life-changing concepts in a classroom setting during a full two-day workshop.
Your personal and business success depend on effective communication skills and the ability to connect with others at a high level. Get the tools you need to build better relationships in our personality assessments.
Professional Benefits of DISC Profiles
- Boost team performance
- Gain insights for hiring and HR
- Reduce stress (stress management)
- Identify strengths
- Get better results with people
- Unlock your leadership potential
- Improve team building
- Improve communication
- Gain access to online tools for individuals and teams
- Be more productive
- Become a better manager through understanding
- Learn to “read people” better
- Get career direction and alignment
Personal Benefits of DISC Profiles
- Learn how you come across to others
- Improve relationships through understanding
- Quickly identify personality traits in others
- Success with relationships
- Develop amazing people skills
- Obtain strategies on minimizing conflict
- Identify positive traits of ANY person
- Reduce the time required to get to know any person
- Learn how to encourage and connect with others
- Gain access to fun and interactive resources to learn about personality styles
- Personal development
- Be more motivated
Personality Assessments are given in a self-assessment style. They are truly the best way to determine your personality and communication style. They take into consideration that no one truly understands you better than yourself. They don’t necessarily interpret the behavior, but rather the motivation behind behavior. Sometimes it is important for a leader to see the difference between their true self and how they are perceived by others, especially within the work environment. This is where the power of a 360º assessment comes in. This is the type of assessment where an individual completes the assessment as well as having other people referred to as “raters”, usually direct reports, peers, supervisors, etc, complete an anonymous assessment on them as well. This allows the individual to see where the gap is between where they see their own leadership and communication style and where others see them.
While this is a different type of assessment, we do offer it as well. We offer what is called the Maxwell Leadership Assessment. This assessment measures 64 leadership attributes and is based on the material from The 5 Levels of Leadership by Dr. John C. Maxwell. To see more about that assessment just click the logo below.