Customer Satisfaction is Worthless, Customer Loyalty is Priceless Classroom Workshop
Customer Loyalty is the measure of your present and future success. In Jeffrey Gitomer’s Customer Satisfaction is Worthless, Customer Loyalty is Priceless, you will learn the difference between loyal and satisfied customers. This interactive workshop, based on Jeffrey Gitomer’s real-world experience book, will give you the tools you need to build loyalty with your own customers.
Jeffrey Gitomer’s certified content will provide you with the ability to become more self-aware of your personal philosophy, as well as your level of self-belief and learn how they impact your ability to provide excellent customer service. As a student, you will study Jeffrey Gitomer’s philosophy that the customer’s
loyalty is invaluable and learn how to implement ways to nurture that relationship. In this full-day workshop, you will also watch video presentations by the King of Sales himself, participate in classroom activities, role play, initiate group discussions, complete workbook exercises, and receive new skills to immediately apply when you leave.
This full-day workshop will provide you with a framework that will enable you to apply Jeffrey Gitomer’s customer loyalty lessons to your personal and professional lives.
- Gain an awareness of your own personal philosophy and beliefs
- Articulate a 21st century understanding of the customer
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of customer service
- Convert real-world customer service lessons into customer loyalty actions
- Apply the principles of customer service success to build customer loyalty